Document translation service more than 30 languages
- By highly experienced translator in each field
- With high experiences in translation for more than 10 years and more than 5,000 translated works
- Providing legalization service for consular and embassies
- Providing Notary Public by Notarial Service Attorney
- Providing services all across the country by both Bangkok Branch (Saphan Kwai) and Phuket Branch
- 30 Languages
- 10 Experiences
- 5,000 Translated works
Why Choose Us ?
We are attentive to quality of translation to be delivered, screening details of translation of highly experienced translator who is native speaker of each language
Our Inspection Section will inspect the accuracy of translation before delivery to customer
Fast Delivery in your time
More than 30 languages translation service
Don’t waste your time to do process yourself
Notarial document in every requirement
For applying to auction procurement to government
Translation Document Sample
Archived Customer Records
First Choice Translation Center
FQ & A
There are 3 channels of sending document as follow:
- Receiving by own
- Sending by EMS which is charged additionally 70 Baht
- Sending by messenger which depends on distance and it is cash on delivery service.
Yes, we do as the document will be affixed Certification of Translation which is registered by the Company. Moreover, we provided Certification by translators who have registered to Ministry of Justice (Notary Public Attorney)
Document is normally certified as follow:
- Certification of Translation by Notary Public Attorney
- Legalization Service of Department of Consular Affairs, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Certification of Translation by the embassy of each country depending on type of document and the country where such document will be submitted.
- Certified by translator
Some translation can be used immediately, and some translation must be certified by Department of Consular Affairs before utilization as the case may be depending on utilizing methods and the contacted organizations.
Yes we do, Legalization Service at Department of Consular Affairs is normally charged Operating Fee 400 Baht per each stamp, it takes approximately 3-4 days after submission.
In case of urgency, Operating Fee is 800 Baht per stamp and it takes merely 1 day.
Evidences required for Legalization Service at Department of Consular Affairs:
- The translated document
- Original document *manuscript
- Power of Attorney
It is provided to bring the translated document as well as correction points by Department of Consular Affairs to us and we will make correction free of charge.