Affidavit Legalization service for applying Khor.Ror. 22 (Registration of Family Status)

When dealing with documents that will be used abroad, it is necessary to submit them to either a government agency or embassy. You may have heard terms such as “legalization service,” “certificate,” and “consular legalization” frequently. These terms refer to the process of having your documents legalized to ensure their validity and confirm that they […]