best translate and legalization of transcript 2023

Where is the best translate and legalization of transcript in Thailand Y2023

Studying abroad is a common ambition for many individuals as it offers a gateway to new experiences and provides opportunities to work and live in foreign countries. If you are interested in studying abroad, there are several documents that need to be submitted and certified by the Department of Consular Affairs before you can travel overseas. Examples of Required Documents when applying for various purposes, such as jobs, education programs, or immigration, you may be asked to provide certain documents to support your application. Here are some common examples of required documents, this may include academic certificates, professional certifications, or any other relevant certificates that demonstrate your qualifications or achievements. Firstly, you need to learn about the required documents and where you can get them certified.

1. What is a transcript

A transcript is an official academic document that certifies the recipient as a graduate. The details displayed on the transcript serve as a concise overview of the lessons, courses, and grades obtained during the duration of one’s academic journey. These essential documents are necessary for pursuing higher education opportunities, such as studying abroad.

2. To apply for study or work, you will need to submit a certificate and transcript but if it needs to be certified?

To submit certificates and transcripts for study or work abroad, it is necessary to have them certified by the Department of Consular Affairs. This certification is required when these documents are used as evidence. Then, it can be used in government agencies. The process requires the translation of those certificates and transcripts by a language expert and certified translator to be able to be used.

3. Consular Legalization for Certificates and Transcripts

To obtain consular legalization, the first step is to prepare a certificate and transcript in Thai. These documents need to be translated into English and certified by a professional translator. To ensure accurate and clear information, it is advisable to utilize a translation center that specializes in English translation. Once the documents have been translated and certified, they can be taken to the Department of Consular Affairs for legalization at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

4. Consular Translation and Certification Services

If you have never applied for consular legalization before, you can rely on First Choice Translation Center for all your translation needs. We offer professional translation services for certificates, transcripts, and consular certificates. The service is designed for individuals who are interested in applying for consular legalization but prefer not to handle the process themselves. We are your go-to destination for all your certificate, transcript, and certification needs. Our comprehensive services include not only providing these documents but also offering a complete consular legalization service.

We specialize in providing translation services for various types of documents. Whether you need English translation, Chinese translation, or translations in 30 other languages, we’ve got you covered. Our services also include complete legalization services, ensuring that your documents meet all necessary requirements. With our commitment to quality, you can trust us to deliver, accurate and reliable translations for your document management needs. Every step is done by experts, so there is no need to worry about translation.


Head Office, Saphan Khwai, Jatujak,
Phumdecha Building, 4th Floor, Soi Pradipat 10,  Pradipat Road, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400
Tel. 061-1769965, 065-3958392

Phuket Branch  Patiphat Rd., Phuket Town, 
7/4 Patipat Road, North Talat Phuket 83000
Tel. 086-3669255